Monday, July 15, 2013

July 15 kids letters to/from Ryan


Dear Laura, 
I miss you too! Yeah I saw some cool tucans and parrots! My companions name is Elder Spitale, I hope the kids feel better soon!
Love you Laura!
Elder Neuhaus

On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 6:18 PM, Matthew Neuhaus <neusflash@aol.com> wrote:
Dear Elder Neuhaus,
I miss you so much.Is there any
thing new.we just got back from Church,
we just stayed for Sacrament today.Some kids are sick.
I hope your having a good time.  What's your
commpanyons name? Did you see any cool animals this week?

Love Laura

 Dear Nathan,
Church is like our church back home! Except no air conditioning, benches, or white people that can speak english. Thanks for the birthday wish! The money looks similiar, I'll bring some home with me when I come back so you guys can see it!
Love you!
Elder Neuhaus

On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 6:08 PM, Matthew Neuhaus <mattneuhaus@me.com> wrote:
Dear Elder Neuhaus,
What  is your church like?  Happy early birthday! What dose the money look like?
Love, Nathan

 Dear Natalie,
I miss you too, I'm sorry you are sick! :( I love the mission! But it's going by fast! I eat bad food all the time, my stomache hurts alot. But it's okay! I'm not here to worry about my stomache, only about others!
Love,
Elder Neuhaus

On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 6:23 PM, Matthew Neuhaus <mattneuhaus@me.com> wrote:
Dear Ryan,
I miss you so much. I am sick and I was sick yesterday too. Are you liking the mission?  I love you. Have you ate any bad food?
Love,
Natalie

 Dear Markers,
For the most part the food was normal! But it's all gross here, not like the food you get back home. You're lucky! Eat lots of fruit! It's good for you buddy :)
Love you,
Elder Neuhaus

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 2:27 AM, Matthew Neuhaus <mattneuhaus@me.com> wrote:
Dear Ryan
 I love you. Did you eat any thing grose this week. I miss  you.

love,
Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment