Monday, July 15, 2013

July 8, 2013 Kids letters to/from Ryan


Andrew, I have a baptism next week! Yep I'm changing alot I know, but it's only for the better. I'm still your bro! Love you man! The weather is super hot, always ha. Just imagine every day outside in 100 degree weather in jeans and a t-shirt ha. Thats every day for me.
Miss you too.
Elder Neuhaus


On Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 8:55 PM, Matthew Neuhaus <neusflash@aol.com> wrote:
Dear Ryan sorry I haven't sent you a letter yet. But I know by all your other letters you are changing alot which is good also you are growing in the gospel.What is the weather like?

Do you have another baptisim coming up? I hope to hear from you your bro Andrew. I miss you.


Laura,

Thanks Laura! I can't wait for my birthday! 19 years old! I hope I get to read them some day! 
Miss you and love you!
Elder Neuhaus


On Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 4:10 PM, <neusflash@aol.com> wrote:
Dear Ryan,
Happy early b-day.  At Church we learned about missonarys  and we  wrote
notes to missonarys and some  people  wrote notes to you.
I love and  miss you

Love Laura
To Ryan



 Nathan,

Oh I'm holding on super tight nathan! No worries! I hope you are too! I love and miss you too! Lots of chicken and rice! Yep, cow intestine and chicken feet! Yuck! I will send you a picture of my house next week! I miss you too Nathan, no worries, know that Christ is with me :) I love you!
Elder Neuhaus


On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 12:04 AM, <neusflash@aol.com> wrote:
Ryan,

I hope you are holding onto the iron rod.  I love you and I miss you.  What do you eat in Bolivia?  Do you eat anything gross?  Can you send me a picture of your house?  When we were at Utah I missed you so much that when I was at fish park I was so sad I sat on a bench and Anna came up and asked why I wasn't playing and I told her it was because I missed my brother.  I told her it was my brother Ryan.  I miss you so much.  Hold onto the iron rod.

Love,

Nathan

 Natalie,

I am glad you are doing good! Wow hard work! I've seen thousands of people and talked to hundreds. Everyone needs to hear the gospel! Tell all of your friends about it Natalie! I miss you too, I'll be home soon! Time will fly by!
Love you,
Elder Neuhaus


On Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 8:55 PM, <neusflash@aol.com> wrote:
Dear Ryan,
How are you.I am good we are not bad.We have been unpacking all week. Now how many people have you seen. I miss you so much. I wish you were here.
Love,
Natalie

 Mark,

I miss you too! Woo-hoo! Such a big boy!
Love you too,
Elder Neuhaus


On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 12:06 AM, <neusflash@aol.com> wrote:
Ryan,

I miss you.  I do poop in the potty.  I am a big boy now.  I love you.

Mark

Preston, yep we hear fireworks all the time! Especially on sundays, thats when the people here like to have parties.
I love you too,
Elder Neuhaus

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 12:01 AM, <neusflash@aol.com> wrote:
Ryan,

What are you learning on your mission?  This week was the 4th of July and we watched fireworks at dads friends house in the governor's club.  Do you have fireworks in Bolivia?  I hope you are teaching lots of people.  In primary today we learned about missionaries.

I love you.

Preston

No comments:

Post a Comment